Ideas for Custom Printing for your Team
If you have a touch football team, or are in a group going to run the Marathon, there are a few things that can help bring you together and create a team
spirt. Custom Printed uniforms and sporter wear.
If you want to get some singlets with numbers on the back for your Wednesday Night Touch Football, or just after a single polo for when you go to your local darts tournament we can help. Adding a full colour logo with your teams name and the player’s number on the back will not only look good it will make the team feel great. Don’t have a logo already check out our designs as there are several ready to use logos that you can use for your team.
Here are a few basic steps to help you create the perfect Sports Uniform without breaking the bank.
• Choose a style that is readily available. The full body Sublimated Sports Uniforms that have all over printing are a great look but there are minimums and setup costs on these types of jerseys. Going with something that is readily available will save you a lot.
• Work out a colour Scheme for your team. A plain white T Shirt with a number on the back will be ok, but why not add some colour to your team. Add a full colour logo on the front, and then add the Team or Player name and number onto the back. If you do not have a logo check out our designs and see if there is something that can help.
• Check out the net and see if you can get some inspiration there. There are a lot of ideas that you can tweak to make your own.
• Get Creative, have a play with online designer, spend some time trying different things you will get a good idea of how it will look as you work through your design.
• Make sure you know every bodies size, while this sounds like a basic step we from time to time have to reprint a T Shirt or Singlet as the one the captain brought is just too big or to small, we are happy to help out and get you what you need but getting it right the first time will save you some money.
• Get a spare, sometime things happen and a team member might not be able to play, it can be handy to have a spare for that last minuet substitute.
If for some reason you need more than what you can achieve using our online designer feel free to give us a call or drop us an email with what you need, we are happy to talk to you and give advice where we can.
You can also design up some Polo’s or Hoodies, look the part some custom printed gear to wear before or after the game.
Getting a sports team together for Social or completive sport that looks great is not hard, have a go and remember we are here to help, if you need some help or need something different to what is available online drop us an email or give us a ring we are always happy to do what we can to help. Our email address is email@example.com or give us a ring on 07 3139 1813.